Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6/9/2010


A doodle Ding did himself, to remind himself what happened on 6/8/2010.

Ding got Blamed for something, no sure what..



Mini mindy says she would give me a ride, I wonder where she is going to take me, she says it is up to me.

yeah! I am heading to the country road of Paris.





I was asking advice from someone, but she turned me down and said the knowledge is too extensive for me to learn.
So I said, "try me!"
She said it is impossible for me to learn, and I shouldn't do that job.

Nobody is born walking.
Why I don't even haven the chance to learn the knowledge?





Me and mini mindy always challenge each other.

From if I can keep sketching for a long period of time, to if mindy can be on the healthy diet for long.







Seth said that the challenge with mini mindy is not fair.

Quote from seth, "I bet I can spend more time at video games than you can spend doing aerobics!"




Mindy was about to make a bet with seth(who she never met before) for a "video game" vs "diet" challenge, but then she realized that since she has Two BA degrees, she should be smarter and not to make the bet.






Mini mindy left work by thinking she is hanging by the beach.

"A good way to sign off for the day." she says.

No comments: